Why Do I Need To Migrate To Microsoft Office 365?
Have you noticed the feeling of excitement among enterprises, big and small, about the idea of using Microsoft Office 365 these days? As an IT support provider, Podium IT can help you with the migration process, if you want to change how your business works.
Microsoft Office 365 (now referred to as Microsoft 365) is a subscription service offering the latest developments and trends in Office apps More than just apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft 365 brings together best-in-class productivity apps with powerful cloud services, device management, and advanced security in one, connected experience on all of your devices, such as PCs, Macs, phones and tablets and sign in to all five at the same time.
If you’re wondering, if migrating to Microsoft Office 365 is the right move for your business,
Here are several benefits that this subscription provides:
- Available at a fixed rate. This means that you are not locked into a contract. You can budget your business expenses, without any hidden financial burden.
- Keeps your business agile. As your business develops, it may move to new territories, deal with mergers and acquisitions and occupy multiple locations. Microsoft 365 migration can help you deal with above challenges. You can scale your business up (or down), if your business needs change. It is easy when you migrate to Microsoft 365, as it is a cloud-based platform.
- Improve communication within your organization. Because teams are grouped by departments or projects, this can cause separations and communication silos that may result in misinformed marketing decisions, uncoordinated shipments of products and poor customer support.
Microsoft 365 migration provides many ways, by which group members can communicate and collaborate. It has a range of tools – SharePoint Online, Office Groups, Office Video, Yammer, Skype for Business, One Drive for Business, you name it – through which your employees can share ideas between departments and groups.
- Encourage to improve employee productivity. When employees are given access to various Office apps and tools on their mobile devices and phones, Microsoft 365 migration can enhance their productivity, as they can do their tasks, wherever they may be. This is regardless of whether they are having a coffee break, commuting to work or getting ready for a conference call with some client.
- Streamline IT operations. Any IT person knows that keeping an IT infrastructure up and running is a big challenge. There’s a lot that can go out of control – unfortunate errors, a need for upgrades, etc. A Microsoft 365 migration helps keep your mind at ease, as your business streamlines its operations.
Now is the best time for your business to achieve more with Microsoft 365. Improve your productivity and lighten your IT issues, with advanced Office applications, world class security and cloud services.
Podium IT will be with you, to keep your business functioning normally, in addition to helping you discover and implement the right Microsoft 365 Plan for your enterprise. We have a team of migration specialists to help you plan and execute your Microsoft 365 solutions.
Contact us for a quote on (03) 8578 3077 or if you only need to speak to one of our experts for advice, to make your decision easier. You can also browse our website podiumit.com.au, to learn more information about our wide range of services.
We service all Melbourne suburbs.
IT Response Strategies to Keep Your Business Running If you own a business, you might be constantly concerned about the security of yours and your
Which Company Provides Technical Support Services? Do you have your own business? Do you think that hiring extra IT services is only for larger, established