Do You Need A Business Server Quote?
Is it time for a Business Server Quote for your Melbourne business? Below are 5 huge tips to follow when purchasing a new server for your Melbourne business.
If you are keeping your ear to the ground for a trustworthy IT supplier we suggest you take note of these hard hitting facts. From here you are completely prepared to purchase your new system!!
- Stick to the named brands of server i.e Intel, IBM Lenovo, Dell, HP. You will get a better warranty and most likely next business day onsite support
- The majority of IT Companies aren’t out there to rip you off, however I am sure there is a few. The following statements should raise some flags!!
- ‘You are going to need to replace your defruuuuglator, they are quite expensive’
- ‘You need new hardware every two years to stay ahead of the times’
- ‘This new server will solve all of your problems’
- Ask to call their current clients that they have installed a new server for, speak to at least three of them.
- If your office has less than 10 staff you’re more than likely don’t need the extra speed pack that most IT companies quote.
- Ask about their plan for implementation of your new server, this should give you a good feel about their ability to smoothly migrate your systems and provide ongoing support for you company.
I suggest you start with us at Podium IT we are trusted IT Support agency with over 7 years of hands on experience and would be more than happy to answer any of your questions. We specialist in server migration and are also always available for same business day onsite support. As a plus we also offer a free IT consult for new inquires.